Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We had car problems yesterday... with both of our cars. I'll start with mine. I was driving around yesterday and it felt a little weird, like I was getting a flat tire. When I got home I looked at it and it seemed to be a little low, but I wasn't sure. I figured Mike could look at it when he got home. A little later during the day I got a call from Mike. He had been in a car accident, and it was his fault. He ran a red light. He had just gotten a call that someone he knows who has been having medical problems, was in the hospital again, so he was distracted with that, trying to hurry to the hospital. Luckliy, as far as car accidents go, it was not an awful one. No one was hurt, just the cars a little. Mike will need a new bumper. Mike looked at my tire, and I had a big screw in it. He took it off for me so I could take it in today and have it fixed. I guess we will survive as both things could have been worse! Anyone know a good body shop?

2 comments:

jessica said...

I hate car trouble. Good luck! Let's hope our GMC doesn't have trouble while we're driving to LA!

The Marshall Family said...

I know. Atleast I didn't get a flat driving to the starting point for our trip.