Sunday, February 03, 2008

My "Hello" moment

A few weeks ago I bought a new jug of fabric softener at Costco. I didn't think it was going to be anything special, just Kirkland brand. Hello... I can't get enough of the smell. This is going to sound weird, crazy, psycho, what ever you want, but every chance I get to smell something that has been washed with this softener I do! I have even found myself doing more laundry so everything will smell like it. I have always used fabric softener, but this one has changed my life. I even have Hayden smelling clothes because he has seen me do it so often.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Apparently I need to switch fabric softener...how does it compare to Downy???

The Marshall Family said...

I like Downey too. But right now I would go with this one. It might just be my sniffer, but I love it!