Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I feel like this lady looks...kind of craaaazzzzyyyyy. Today is the first day that I have left the house since Saturday afternoon. On Sunday church was cancelled because of the snow. Monday I had cleaning and stuff to do around the house, so by the time I was ready to do something it was Hayden's nap time, and then Mike was coming home from work. Today when I woke up I told myself we have to get out. What ever we do we have to get out. We went to the booming Karcher Mall. They actually have some ok stores in there now. Plus, Hayden loves running up and down the halls. I found a cute shirt for $7.50 at Macy's clearance center. I love that store. I am feeling a little better. I think I am going to have a vitamin D deficiency from not seeing the sun.

3 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

I feel the same way! My van sat in our driveway for almost a week! It's snowing as I write this and I'm ready to go insane! I'm the kind of person that thinks it should only snow on Christmas and in the mountains.

jessica said...

We have cabin fever too. But I try to stay home because the only places I can think of going usually involve spending money that I don't have. So come visit if you get bored!

The Marshall Family said...

I will come visit. Let me know when you guys are feeling better!