Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our new truck

I wish. Since Mike wrecked his car he thought he would treat himself while his car was getting the bodywork done… so this was the rental car he got! I ended up driving it more than him because he didn’t want to drive the gas-guzzler to work and park it downtown on the street. I have to admit it was really fun driving it around. Hayden even thought it was pretty cool. He kept laughing and looking around the cab the first time we drove it. Sadly, Mike’s car was fixed very fast and we had to give the truck back. It was fun while we had it, but I think we were both secretly wishing we could have it for the weekend!!!

1 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

You're so cute. I can just see you, "Um honey, I need to go to the store again. I forgot something." Just to drive in it some more like a teenager with a new license. ;)