Sunday, February 10, 2008

Things to never do...

1) Do not get excited on a Saturday night to turn your straight, flat hair into beautiful bouncing curls, by sleeping in soft curlers over night. You'll be surprised, like me, that it doesn't quite work. See my surprised face!

2) Once you have the curls, do not "fluff" them out. It only makes things worse. See my crazy face!

3) Do not attempt to take a close up picture of yourself moments after getting out of bed, with no make-up on, and the above described hair. You will not look good. See both faces above!

4) Never, ever post pictures of yourself like this on the internet. I guess this means I am out for Miss America. You know how they like to dig up old photos and ruin your life. Darn.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I'm going to bring these pictures when we go to meet ellen!

Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian said...

Ummm , you didnt know thats what your hair was going to turn out like?!