Monday, February 11, 2008

I almost pee'd my pants!

Let me do a little explaining here… A few days ago I got a call from my friend Jessica. She said she was watching the Ellen Degeneres show, and Ellen has a contest going where she is sending 4 people on a road trip to her show in L.A., so Jessica thought that herself, Karalenn, Alyssa, and I would be perfect for this. We have all been friends forever, and we would have so much fun on a road trip! This is a senior picture of us. We all put our thoughts together and came up with a funny letter about why she should send us. Of course we thought it was funny…but apparently the Ellen show did too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They called Jess today for a phone interview and told her they really liked our letter and thought we would be fun for their trip! They asked her for more info about all of us and asked if they chose us if we could be ready to go possibly the next day after letting us know. When Jessica called me, I almost pee'd my pants. We were screaming like crazy! I never ever in my wildest dreams would have thought that it would go this far. We haven’t been chosen yet, but we are hoping!!! Here is the link to her show.

1 comments:

jessica said...

I still feel like screaming all the time!