Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tricky

It is funny the tricks you learn as a mom. Hayden does not like to get his diaper changed anymore. I guess he is just sooooo busy to take time out of his day for a diaper change. It has been really annoying, because what should take a minute turns into ten minutes of chasing him around and trying to persuade him to lay down for one minute! Well, I have found a trick... I don't know how long it will last, but, Hayden is really into lights and lamps right now. He loves to turn them off and on and see the lights. So, to get him to change his diaper all I have to do now is ask him if he wants to turn the lamp/light on or off. He says "ya". I then tell him we have to change his diaper first then we will do the lights. He lays right down. Tricky huh. I just hope his facination with lights continues until I find something else that might work. I am amazed at what he thinks is neat... I wish I were that easy to entertain!

1 comments:

jessica said...

Good trick! I love it when I get genius ideas!