Monday, December 10, 2007

Trip to Poky...

We took a short trip to Pocatello this weekend to visit Mike's Grandparents. It was fun to see them and relax a little. Mike's Grandma is such a good cook. I can tell you for certain that we were never hungry on this trip! Hayden really liked their Christmas tree ornaments and their T.V. He had to touch them all weekend long. Troublemaker! Their house backs up to a horse pasture and Hayden thought the horses were pretty neat! He even touched them, which was surprising to us. I got my hair cut! Chelsea used to cut my hair, but she moved, so I had to take the opportunity while I was there because I haven't found anyone I really like yet to do my hair. On our way home we went to visit Hayden's Great-Great Grandma. She is so cute!

1 comments:

Diana said...

I thought your hair looked shorter when I saw you tonight but forgot to say something. I was to busy playing with Haydens frog I guess.