Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally!

It is finally starting to feel like Christmas. I wrapped Christmas gifts last night and today, we handed out goodies, and it SNOWED! I can't believe that I got excited over snow, because I usually don't like the snow and cold, but tonight I liked it. I was so excited, that we took Hayden out to play in it. He had so much fun in the sled going up and down the street. He had a permanent smile on his face and every once and a while we would hear the cutest little giggle come out. He was so sad when we had to come in. He sat at the door for a while and just looked at us with such a sad face. It makes me so happy to see him have fun!

2 comments:

Val said...

This snow rocks! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Karalenn Hippen said...

What a cutie. YOu are such a fun mom! btw- I love your new family pictures. They are SOOOOO beautiful!!!