Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bunko

Mike and I went to a Bunko party last night. It is a dice game. Sorry, but that is as detailed that I am going to get, so if you want more details on how to play ask me! We have a group of friends that we play with every once and a while. It was fun. The most fun part of it was that Hayden had his first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Barbour's. I was a little worried because he doesn't usually sleep great while he is away from home, but he did really good. I love my little monkey so much, but it was really nice to not have to drive last night to pick him up and them put him to bed and get him up this morning. Hayden loves to be outside and I am anti cold weather, so his Grandpa spoiled him by playing outside with him all morning. He loved it! There will for sure be more sleepovers in the future...uh, hi mom...hope that's ok!

2 comments:

Diana said...

It was so fun having Hayden spend the night. We had a lot of fun playing and he loves chasing Molly around. Hope to have him spend the night alot!!

jessica said...

What a fun night out! Maybe I need to drop off the kids at my parents house for a night off!