Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

My sister Amanda and her husband Jeremy were here from Salt Lake. Jeremy is a photographer so he took our family pictures this year! I love them so much. I know that two of the subjects in the pictures aren't the greatest, but I am so happy with the way they turned out! Tiffany actually has a new boyfriend and we got to meet him over Christmas, too!

Hayden wanted to give us a surprise gift on Christmas morning, so he found a roll of toilet paper, and gave us this. Thanks monkey!
After the toilet paper incident, we started the morning out with having breakfast with Mike's mom and step-dad. We then went to my parents house to open presents. Hayden got so many toys that I am not sure what to do with all of them. We then went to my grandparents house and had Christmas pizza. A little different kind of meal for Christmas, but it was yummy. We played our traditional game of bingo, with Grandpa Forrey, and we all won lots of fun prizes. We also got to talk to Grandpa Barbour in Kentucky, which was nice. It was a really fun Christmas.