Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome Baby McKall

McKall Lydia Marshall, 11-26-08, 5 lb. 8 oz., 18 inches long. We are so excited to have McKall here with us! The labor and delivery went very well and she is a happy, healthy baby! She has dark hair, which surprised us all. Hayden is in love with her and wants to help us with changing her diaper and feeding her. He loves to give her kisses and asks to hold her. He is a typical two year old around her, aka... a bull in a china store... so we have to watch him pretty close when they are together. She is such a sweet baby and so adorable on top of it! It is so fun to finally have her here. I have had problems loading pics on this blog, so I will be adding more pics later, but I got this one to load so I thought I would go ahead with out the rest.... so keep checking if you are interested in seeing more!

15 comments:

Tara H said...

Yay!! Congratulations! She is so cute and alert, she CANNOT be just 4 days old. You must have put in a picture of a different baby ; )! So adorable! How's mom doing??

Lou and Brandy said...

Congratulations! She is very cute. Glad everything went well.

Colleen said...

congratulations! she is adorable. i am so happy for you. i'm glad all went well. how are you doing?

jes forrey said...

Oh! Yeah! We are always excited to see pictures. She's adorable!! Wish we could have seen you two this last weekend for Thanksgiving! We are glad it all went well. - Cameron & Jessica

kerstin said...

She is beautiful! I'm glad that everything went well. Get lots of rest and enjoy your new little girl. :)

Arin Rohrbach said...

Yea! No more bed rest. She is the exact same size as Ella was. They are so cute when they are that petit. Enjoy having a girl! They are great!

Alyssa said...

Maria, Mike, and Hayden..Congrats! She really is adorable. I bet it is so fun to have a baby girl around. I'm glad everything went well also. See you soon!

Heather said...

Awww.....she is so cute! How fun! She looks like you to me. A little dolly to dress up for Christmas! Congratulations!

Collin & Elizabeth said...

Ohhhh..she is beautiful you guys!!! I cant wait to see her in person. I'm so glad that everything went well and that you are both home. CONGRATS!!
As for me..I am showing no signs of going into labor anytime soon and they wont induce since I have had a c-section...ugh.

Suzanne said...

What a beatiful baby girl!! Hopefully we can come and see you guys soon. We are headed to McCall soon, and would love to see your McKall on the way! We will be in touch. Suzie

Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian said...

HOW ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Kristen said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I loved holding her and will have to stop by again sometime to get my baby fix. I love that you were able to get a picture with her eyes open!

Annie said...

Oh what a sweetie!!!! Congrats to the whole Marshall family! We are so happy for you! Hope all is well! :)

Chelsi said...

Yeah we have been waiting for a picture. She is beautiful congrats you guys!! I'm glad that everything went well. We can't wait to meet her.

jen said...

She is such a cutie! congrats!!! Can't wait to come and see her. Hope everything is going well. It will be fun when she get's older she and Eve and play together since their only 3 months apart!!