Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

So, I haven't been doing much of anything interesting to write about. I could tell you what the walls look like and how many movies I have watched, and how I have searched everything on the Internet that I can think of.... but it is boring enough for me so I won't subject you to my boredom. Actually, bed rest has been going ok. I am so thankful to all who have helped with Hayden, meals, cleaning, and those who have just called or stopped by to say "hi." I think we are going to get through this!! I had a doc appointment on Thursday and everything is going well. Darn it, the bed rest is working! We were hoping that she would say I could resume my normal life, but no such luck. She did say that it is likely that I will be induced at 38 weeks. So, that is only a few weeks away. That could change of course, so I right now I am just trying to make it appointment to appointment to check the progress. I go back next Thursday... so hopefully more news then. I extended my bed rest to my friends house and had my baby shower last Saturday. I was spoiled with so many cute things and the cuteness keeps coming from those who could not make it to the shower. All I can say is I love pink, purple and everything girly!! This little girl is not going to be in a clothing or hair bow deficit. I got four beautiful handmade quilts. I know such talented people.

3 comments:

brown2688 said...

I am glad that your surviving, I wish I could of made it to the shower but Dale had school again. I glad that MCKall is doing better, I have been thinking about the two of you and your health. Hope we can get together soon.

Lou and Brandy said...

That is a gorgeous quilt! Sorry again I couldn't make it. Glad you and baby are doing good. It sounds like only 2 more weeks, how exciting!!

Kristen said...

I've got something for you to do, how about reading the Twilight books :)