Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What we have been doing

Along with my expert quilting friend, Anjela, I made a quilt for Hayden's new big boy bed and room. It was a lot of fun learning how to make it. I have only tied quilts before, so this was a whole new experience for me. It was a lot of work, but well worth it! Thanks to the help from Anjela, we finished it the day before I was put on best rest. Thankgoodness! Hayden loved helping with it too. He would ask me if I was going to work on the "fagrit" (fabric) all of the time and he was so excited to put it on his bed. We went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. Hayden has been obsessed with pumpkins this year so he had so much fun finding his pumpkin and going on a hay ride. Mike gets together with his high school buddies every year to play football. Here are all of the kiddos. Every year this picture multiplies!

It also snowed while we were there! Hayden played outside and loved it! Here are the boys before their game started.

1 comments:

Chelsi said...

Cute little cowboy. Halloween is so fun to dress up the kids. That stinks you are on bedrest hopefully things are going okay. To bad we are not still over there or i'd come and help ya out. Good luck with everything and let us know what when the baby comes.