Monday, August 11, 2008

Hayden's little buddy, Elmo

Hayden is obsessed with Elmo. He has one Elmo video (we desperately need to buy him more for some variety) that he wants to have on all day long. He will sit and watch it one time through, but then he wants it playing while he is playing with other stuff around the house. He walks around all day saying "Melmo" and tries to put the DVD in to watch it. At first it was cute, but now it is just plain annoying. I have the song "la la la la la la la la Elmo's world" running through my head at all times. He was never interested in T.V before he found Elmo, so part of it is kind of good because there are just times that I need him to sit and be occupied with something because he is such a busy body. I am frustrated today because he was watching it on the laptop yesterday and now I can't get it out of the computer, I don't know what he did to it, so now he is not only asking to watch Elmo all day long he is saying " Melmo, computer broke" over and over. Help, I think I might go crazy!

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crazy lady said...

Oh man, having a song stuck in your head is bad enough, but Elmo would be legitimate grounds for insanity. Kelsey's daughter loves the Wiggles. A bunch of grown men doing silly stuff- but still better than a purple dinosaur in my book. Hope you're able to keep your marbles together wrangling that cute little guy.