Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chicago!

Last night I headed back to the fair with my cousins Sarah, and Megan and my Aunt Karen and Uncle Wayne for the "Chicago" Concert. I love "Chicago" and the concert was so much fun to say the least. We had to wait in long lines in the heat and run to our seats but we made it and it was so worth it. The best part was when they sang "Your the Inspiration," it's my favorite song. The baby must have liked it too because she was dancing a lot! I have fond memories of belting out ballads with Sarah (in the middle of the pic) at ISU when we were roommates, so it was fun to be there with her. I have put some "Chicago" music on for you to enjoy :)

2 comments:

jessica said...

I totally wanted to go to Chicago...I just forgot to do the execute part of my plan, so I didn't actually get there. Glad you had so much fun!

Colleen said...

oh so jealous!. i LOVE chicago too. lots of good memories with those songs. lol!