Sunday, August 31, 2008

The letter "F"

Mike and I are both excited because it is Football season, which means it is going to be Fall soon. I like Football, but I must say that I am way excited for Fall... cooler weather, pretty colors, new decorations, etc. Last night we went to the season opener BSU Football game with our Friends, Collin and Elizabeth. Elizabeth and I are only two weeks apart in our pregnancies, so we took bathroom breaks, waddled together and complained about being uncomfortable ( we had so much Fun!) This is Mike's Freaky Football Face ( a.k.a. I am so excited to be here Face). This is Collin and Elizabeth. Mike and Collin have season tickets, so they will be enjoying all of the games together.

2 comments:

jessica said...

How fun! Did you get season tickets, or just go to the one game? I'm glad that you had a peeing buddy!

kerstin said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could have been there too!