Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a girl...we think!

We went to the doc today, very excited to find out if Hayden was going to have a little sister or brother. However, the little stinker had it's legs up, wouldn't turn when we needed it to, etc. We are pretty sure it is a girl, but the doc had to make her disclaimer that it could still be a boy. So, even though I have felt that the baby was a girl the whole time I will not be out tomorrow buying cute little girl clothes like I was hoping to...ok, I would have been out buying boy stuff too (I just like to shop and I would have had a reason boy or girl)! We will go back in a month and should hopefully know for sure then.

4 comments:

Collin & Elizabeth said...

dang....what a bummer. Collin kept saying, "mikey should be sending me a text anytime". i decided to check on here just incase you posted it. Sorry you didnt get a clear answer. see you soon!

jessica said...

That's awful!!! At least you can go ahead and start thinking girl...right? Go ahead and start shopping!

Colleen said...

it's a shame that you couldn't find out for sure. but as long as it is healthy right? so when do we get to see your cute belly?

Arin Rohrbach said...

Oh, shopping for a girl is so fun in she sea of pink isles. Congratulations!