Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stupid people..who ever you are

I am annoyed, and it takes a lot to annoy me (hee! hee!). I have been getting text messages on my cell phone from all these random people I don't know telling me that "so and so" has a crush on me...it is just spam e-mail trying to get me to go to their web site. Some how my phone number has gotten on a mass list. Although that is annoying, it is not the really annoying part. This morning at 2:30 am, 5:21 am, 5:29 am, and 5:30 am I received these lovely text messages. I was so fuming mad. At about 5:31 am, I was on the computer trying to find how to stop getting the texts. I put my name on a do not call list so we'll see how it goes. I can handle the ones during the day, still annoyed, but it is at least bearable....but come on people, for the love, do not do it in the middle of the night! The other crappy thing is I don't have text messaging in my plan so every one I receive and send I have to pay extra for. Whew..... I am glad that is over I have been fuming about it all day long. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

jen said...

I feel your pain. I used to get so mad at my sisters who would text me because I didn't have the text plan and it would cost me money every time they would send them. But to get them from some random person. I would be so mad.. All I can say is I feel your pain..good luck.

jessica said...

We don't pay for a text plan either. It's almost as though every one assumes that everyone texts. What bothers me is when John gets random texts from people at work.