Friday, March 14, 2008

A "Pi" Party for Math's fav number

I had a "Pi" party today to celebrate the math number 3.14, the party was on 3-14 and started at 3:14! Pretty clever, huh. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't. I had some friends over and they all brought their favorite "Pi" and the recipe to go along with it. There were so many different kinds, and they were all yummy. I have some great recipes to try, but not for a while, because I am kind of "Pi'd" out! Mike even joined in on the celebration and took an apple pie to work!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That party was so fun! There were so many pies to choose from and they were all delicious. I ate so much that I felt sick for a few hours afterwards, but it was worth it! Thanks for a fun party!

The Whittier Family said...

Glad to see that pi is being appreciated everywhere. You will need to share the best pi recipes.

julie said...

THanks for the fun get together. I didn't eat dinner until about 7:30 when all the pie finally wore off. It was fun!

jessica said...

Clever! So who thought of that idea?

The Marshall Family said...

I got invited to one last year, so I thought I would have one this year!