Monday, November 12, 2007

Pay it Forward

This idea came from my friend Jessica's blog... and I was one of the first three to reply! So, I am paying it forward on my blog. Read her directions below and hurry and reply if you want in! I promise I will make something really good! Okay...I agreed to do this pay it forward thing so here it goes."......Here's the Pay It Forward Idea:I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (so, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting......."

2 comments:

jessica said...

You should totally send me what you make! I never win anything so I would just think of it as a prize. BTW, how are you liking your prize from the reunion???

The Marshall Family said...

You are totally in. As far as the reunion prize, lets just say I am going to find some way to use it for your craft. It will be hard to part with, but I think I can do it!