Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grandma's Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated My Grandma Gloria's Birthday. Myself, my Mom, my Aunt Tami, my Cousin Sarah, my Cousin Jen, and Hayden took her out for breakfast. We went to a place downtown called Addie's. It was really good. The service was so-so, but to their benefit it was busy and they were short staffed. Grandma ordered a breakfast burrito and I ordered a vegetarian skillet. Well, the waitress gave grandma my meal, by accident, and she started eating it thinking it was the weirdest breakfast burrito she had ever eaten. When I got my meal, about 10 minutes after grandma started eating mine, they handed me a burrito. This is where we discovered that Grandma had mine. Poor grandma knew she was getting old, but not that old! Anyone that knows my Grandma knows that she is very animated. It was so funny because water was spilled two times on the table, and it wasn't by Hayden! When the water spilled, each time, Grandma shrieked (very loudly)! The restaurant is small inside and everyone turned their attention to our table - very embarrassing- but funny! We were all laughing hysterically, while everyone is staring at us and we are trying to get water cleaned up! We had a lot of fun together.

3 comments:

jessica said...

How funny, sounds like a fun girls lunch. That sort of fun never happens with guys arround!

telmanwayne said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. Grand ma had fun also. She likes to be with her grand children. And GReat kids to. I hear HAYDEN is walking now. You will really be busy now. Love you all, Grandpaw WAYNE

The Marshall Family said...

We did have a lot of fun!