Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Callings

Hayden received a new calling this Sunday as the cutest baby alive. His responsibilities include wearing this cute little tie to church, and smiling with his big smile. Doesn't he look so adorable in this little church outfit!
I really did receive a new calling this Sunday. I am the new Young Women's President. I am a little freaked out, but I have been in Young Women's in different callings over the last two plus years, so I have an idea what is going on. I am excited though.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations Maria, you'll make a great YW President! I love this picture of Hayden..he looks so cute in his tie. I'll want a copy of this one!

Grandma Gogi said...

Oh...I want a copy too. Your Aunt Tami is still Young Womens President in her ward. Give her a call...she is full of good ideas and will be a great resourse for you. I will tell you one of the things I did for the young women when I was a Bee Hive counseler. It's a very nice thing to do in the spring or summer and the girls loved it. Remind me to tell you. You will be so good in your new calling and the girls will just love you. Grandma xxxooo =^)