Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A good weekend!

Why was it a good weekend you ask? Well, on Saturday my good friend, Natalie, from my Pocatello days, came to visit. On Saturday night we went to The Cheesecake Factory- yummy, yummy, and then we watched a million re-run's of the Office! In the pic we are eating cheesecake in between Office episodes. It tasted so good, but after a few bites I felt like I was forcing it down because we were so full from dinner. I guess that is what happens when you go to The Cheesecake Factory!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I love the cheese cake factory. Sounds like a prefect night...cheese cake factory and the office, can't beat that!

Unknown said...

Maria, that was a good weekend. I miss you guys tons. Maybe I really will have to move up there. Also, I love the pictures of Hayden. He's so adorable.