Sunday, October 07, 2007

Changes goin' on

I decided that my blog page needed a new look. Not that it didn't look fine before, but two of my blogger friends, Jessica and Karalenn, gave their pages a new look a while ago, and I have to say I was jealous because theirs looked so good! A little jealousy is ok some times, right?!! I have also been making changes to my kitchen table. I am painting it Spanish Red. Yeah, I am so excited. I didn't realize how much work it would be though. I had to strip off the old varnish, sand, strip more, sand, clean, and now I am at the priming stage. Now only 6 chairs to go with that process (Ahhhhhh!) and then the painting job. It has been a lot of work, but I hope it will look nice in the end. We have been using our card table for our kitchen table. Looks very nice huh!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Okay...now I'm totally jealous of your blog and you're the one that will have to tell me how you did that! Good luck with the table, I'm sure you'll love it when it's done!

telmanwayne said...

Proud of you MARIA, If you need any help just let us know. If you need to use the pickup for girls camp you can have it.