Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fire Breathers

Last night I made enchiladas for dinner. They looked so yummy! Mike and I sat down to eat and they were good. However, a couple of bites in our mouths started feeling a little hot, nothing that a little water wouldn't fix, right? Little by little our mouths started burning, and our noses were running- whoa nelly these enchiladas were hot! Mike went to look at the can of sauce and I had accidentally bought the super fire hot enchilada sauce. So just a lesson to always look at what you are buying even if it is a common item for you to buy, you never know what you may get home with. Luckily Hayden was getting hungry before they were done, so I gave him something else for dinner, because often he will start eating before us- so we would have never known what he was eating until we tried it!

1 comments:

Grandma Gogi said...

Those are gorgeous enchiladas. Boy do they look good. Your Uncle Frank would wolf them right down and so would Uncle Richard. I love Mex food but can't tolerate the really hot stuff...I have to go for the mild. Grandma xxxooo