Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Squint

Mike has finally agreed to go to the eye doctor after several years of needing to go, and several years of Maria pestering him. He tried to get away with wearing the glasses in this pic, but they didn't work too well for him.We are not quite sure exactly just how blind the poor guy is, but Maria is guessing it is going to be pretty bad.

Maria thinks it is so bad that she has a vision of Mike emerging from the appointment with glasses on or contacts in, and him bursting into this song..."I SEE trees of green, red roses too, I SEE skys of blue, and clouds of white, and I think to myself, I can finally SEE." Along with singing, he is twirling his arms and spinning. (If he really does this, it would be well worth the wait to have him get his eyes checked!)

3 comments:

telmanwayne said...

Good luck MIKE. Hope it all works out for you. Grandpaw. WAYNE

jessica said...

I want to know what those first glasses even are???

Karalenn Hippen said...

I don't know why you would ever want him to wear anything but those beauties in the first pic. Very sexy. :)