Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I can't wait... the office is coming!

I am dying for the new season of "the office" to start... which is September 27th, for those also dying for it to start. I haven't felt like I "knew" characters on a television show since high school and Beverly Hills 90210 was on. For those who aren't faithful office viewers, the show is about the daily lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of Dunder-Mifflin Paper Company. The show takes the form of a documentary, with the camera acknowledged by the characters. This is the best part! It is the funniest, craziest show ever... I love it! Will Pam and Jim finally start dating this season. Cast your vote!

4 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE the office too! Can't wait for it to start!

Diana said...

Never watched much of it but maybe I should...sounds funny!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Ahhh. I know what you mean! I love that show. I say they definitely are going to start dating!

Arin Rohrbach said...

I love that show. It's funny because some of the things that happen at my husband's office remind me of that show.