Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Big Taco Debate

We have a debate about taco meat in our family. Mike likes his taco meat very dry and crumbly. Maria likes hers the exact opposite, and so does Hayden! We had tacos on Sunday night and conveniently Mike offered to make the taco meat. Maria was busy doing something else, so she couldn't say to Mike, "No honey it's ok, I really don't want to chip my tooth again on your taco meat," So Mike made the taco meat. Maria is not complaining that Mike wants to help out with dinner, however! Even though we had dry meat, the tacos ended out to be pretty darn tasty. A poll has been set up at the top of the page if you would like to help Mike and Maria settle their debate about taco meat. Happy taco eating.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome poll...I'm impressed!

Grandma Gogi said...

Sorry Mike. I must go with Maria. I make our Tacos her way!!! =) Grandma G. xxxooo

Diana said...

I have to go Maria's style of taco meat but would eat Mike's style if he wanted to come over and make it..haha!

Karalenn Hippen said...

hmmm. I'm wondering who wrote this post... it sounds awfully biased towards yummier Maria meat. :) Ok. Really, I like Maria meat better than Mike meat. Than again, if anyone wants to come over here and cook besides me I'm pretty sure that would be my favorite meal. :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

Hey Maria, btw- I think you should tell Jeff about your blog so he can post it to Centennial's. In fact I helped you out and told it to him for you, but he said the last person I told on (Jessica) about their blog and he posted it they emailed him and he got in trouble. (tsk tsk Jess) Anyway, I think it would be fun if you told him your link.

Anonymous said...

I have to go with the way Mike cooks Taco's just because it will make Maria shake her head. I tried to vote more then once but it wouldn't allow me too. I'm SO sad.

Crystal