Friday, March 06, 2009

My babies

I love these little sweeties so much! Hayden is a bundle of energy from the moment he wakes up until he is forced to go to bed at night. He loves playing with is toys, and watch Mickey Mouse Club and Handy Manny. He has become quite the negotiator when it comes to things he wants.

I can't believe McKall is already over three months old. She is basically sleeping through the night and loves to snuggle with her mommy when she is not sleeping. She gives us big smiles and talks to us.

6 comments:

Collin & Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how adorable McKall is! We need to get over there and see her before she gets too big. Haden sounds like Daxton..just goes and goes. How fun! ;)

Arin Rohrbach said...

Look at those cute cheeks!

Kerr Family said...

Hey Maria - Carrie told me that Teri had a link to your blog on hers and I should check it out, it is so cute! Your kids are adorable. I started a blog a little while ago you are welcome to check it out if you would like it is jckerrfam.blogspot.com
Would it be ok if I added you to my blog? I hope you are doing well, and I hope you enjoyed the bachelor the other night! Talk to you soon - Court

BJACCK said...

That is too funny! I stumbled across your blog last week. I was going to ask you when you came visiting teaching if I could add your blog. I am glad you found it!

Annie said...

Such cuties! :)

crazy lady said...

What big eyes she has! Those are some sweet pics and even sweeter babies!