Saturday, February 28, 2009

24 days of what...you tell me.

It is late at night on February 28th, and I am thinking "wow, tomorrow is March 1st," which got me thinking, "wow, my 30th birthday will be in 24 day's," which got me thinking, "I only have 24 days left of my twenties, what crazy things should I do in my last days?" So, I might totally end up regretting this, but I am asking you, my fellow blog readers, to suggest to me what I should do before my birthday. Not to put limitations on my request from you, but it has to be semi-realistic, not too gross, and I do want to actually live to see my birthday (and my children), so nothing dangerous or too crazy. But I am willing to do what you tell me to do... and I might even take some pictures along the way and blog about it. So give me some FuN and CrAzY things to do to end my twenties. And remember be nice :).

10 comments:

crazy lady said...

Hmmm... I'm thinking...You should do something you've wanted to do but haven't because you're a responsible adult, wife and mom. But what would that be? Go to an insanely loud rock concert? (sans the MaryJane of course) Try out a climbing wall? (you'd be in a safety harness). Indulge in a day at the spa? It's been so long since I was in my 20's I forget what you might want to do. And if I think about what the teenagers around me do, most of it is dangerous or illegal, so that limits it. But whatever you do - ENJOY!

Heather said...

OK, this is really random, but go try on prom dresses! Wear your hair in piggy tails (the little girl kind-up on your head) to the mall. Go total glam to the grocery store. (I'm trying to remember the silly things we used to do.) I'll have to brainstorm.....:)

Collin & Elizabeth said...

Duh...get a tattoo..what else would I tell you? LoL. And it needs to totally be a tramp stamp. We will start carving your cane...what design would you like?

jessica said...

I say we go on a trip...to SL... to celebrate turning 30. Maybe women's conference?!?

The Marshall Family said...

I am loving these ideas already!!!

Miles Family said...

Next week is Carson's Spring Break. We could get everyone together in Pocatello. Abby maybe, Lisa no way, too far away. Maybe that won't work. I guess Heather is there. DO you keep in contact with Jessica R.? We could go out to lunch at the Fred Meyer deli! It's not anything fantastic, just reminiscent of your 20's. By the way, 30's old. haha We could take our kids on a walk on campus, even catch a ride on the stupid busses!Hmm, what would we do with the kids? You'd be welcome to stay at my Mom's.

Heather said...

I may be in Nampa on your birthday!! We so should get together! I like the Pocatello idea too! Lunch at Freddies! Wouldn't that be crazy!

The Marshall Family said...

Heather, let me know. I would love to see you. I want to go to Pocatello too, but next week will not work for me. Lets plan another time for sure!!

Kristen said...

I can't beleive that my comment didn't post the other day. WEll, to say it again... I think that you should go ride the mechanical bull downtown. You can't turn 30 without riding the bull. We should make it a girl's or date night and definitelt take lots of pics!!!

Diana said...

So did you do any of these things?