Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Never a dull moment

Hayden was enjoying the spring weather by playing outside in the dirt the other day (a.k.a our unfinished landscape project from last year). It had rained the night before, and I didn't realize the dirt was mud when I let him outside. I was in the other room and didn't hear him come in. Hayden started saying "mommy," "mommy," "mommy," really fast. He does this when he knows he has done something wrong.
This is what I found. He was standing in one spot not moving because he had seen the mess he was making. He was so darn cute I couldn't be mad at him. I suppose this is another good reason our house didn't sell to move to a nicer one!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I'm just impressed that he stood in one place! That would not have happened in my house!

Kristen said...

Hayden is so cute. If it had been one of my kids they would have ran and hid. Not sure what that says about me as a mother, I swear I don't beat them :).