Friday, June 27, 2008

Cute even when he's naughty

One of the ways we have been teaching Hayden to count and to learn his numbers is to count the stairs as we walk up and down them. He loves it and is actually learning them very quickly. Sometimes as parents Mike and I can't help but laugh at Hayden, even when he is being naughty and we shouldn't be laughing at the situation. The other day Hayden was in trouble for something, I can't even remember what it is now, so we were telling him what ever he was doing was wrong and he was in trouble, so he started crying really loud...he was mad! He was upstairs throwing his fit and I walked downstairs to ignore the tantrum he was having. He got even madder that I was leaving him so he decided to follow me. As he was screaming and walking down the stairs, with his mad crying voice he says..."two, three...". Mike and I started laughing, trying hide it from him, of course. He can be so funny and cute even when he is being naughty!

4 comments:

jessica said...

That's hilarious...I love it when kids do completely irrational things like that!

Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian said...

Amanda and I are sitting here cracking up! That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Kristen said...

Hayden is so cute. It is hard not to laugh when they ar ein trouble and do something cute like that!!

Collin & Elizabeth said...

I keep waiting for updated pictures!! how was the trip over the 4th? how are you feeling? It will be fun to see you guys in a few weeks..I think its less than 2 weeks now. I dont even know what day it is. Crazy. Hope things are great over there!