Wednesday, April 02, 2008

OCD

I am a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to wearing rubber gloves. I will not do dishes or any sort of cleaning that involves water with out my trusty gloves. I will also admit that I clean Hayden off, after he eats, with them on (poor baby). When he gets older he is going to say to his friends "why doesn't your mom use rubber gloves to clean you off?" I think I spend more in a year for rubber gloves than most people do in a lifetime. Hayden has seen me wear them his entire life, so lately he has become quite interested in them. Today he wanted to wear them and was getting really frustrated when they were falling off his little hands because they are way too big. He is so funny. I know that I am not the only one with OCD, so come on, fess up, what is yours????

4 comments:

jessica said...

Rubber gloves huh? I never knew. I'm not OCD in any way...I'm perfect and you're weird! :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh Maria. I remembered when you came to stay at my house and you brought your gloves to wash Hayden's things. You silly girl. I'm always saying I wish I were ocd about cleaning. That would be wonderful I think.

Kristen said...

I love it, that is hillarious! Here is my scoop, I can't eat a single french frie without rolling it up in a napkin and pressing out the grease. It drives me crazy, but I just can't eat them without doing it. I have caught Rocky and the girls doing it so now I try to do it secretly!! You should see the pile of napkins that I go through when we go out to eat at Red Robin! :)

Jamie said...

I now know why you have the softest hands I have ever felt . . . I know that from February's enrichment night. :)
Cute blog!