Monday, April 28, 2008

We're having a baby!!!

Yes, I am pregnant!!! I am 7 weeks along, so my due date is December 15th. I have to add a disclaimer, however... I have not been to the doc yet, so Mike is worried that I am telling people too soon. But, I am excited, so I don't care. So, if I am not pregnant then there is something wrong with me. I have not been too sick, a little queasy at times. If I am on the same sickness schedule now as I was with Hayden I may get a little worse here in a bit. I just get really tired easily. I have been sneaking in little power naps here and there, and have gone to bed a little early a few times. We are really excited, now we just have to figure out how to do it with two little monkeys running around!

7 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

Congratulations! I'm like you, I can't keep it secret for long. Good luck and hopefully you don't get too sick :)

Kristen said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. If you get sick and need any help with Hayden, you must call me! Yay!!!!!

julie said...

Yay!!! I am excited for you guys! Call me too if you need a break or a nap.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Maria!!! That is great news. I'm sure you are pregnant and not that you have something wrong with you, silly Mike. :) Sheesh, I need to call you.

Collin & Elizabeth said...

How exciting!!! Congrats you guys! You are going to love having 2 monkeys by the way!!
Love the sharps!

kerstin said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hopefully we will get to see you this year for the 4th of July.

crazy lady said...

WoW! I don't read your post for a few days and all sorts of things have happened. I think it's great Hayden's going to get a playmate. Hope all goes well. Congrats!