Monday, January 21, 2008

Molly

Today was a sad day. Poor little Molly was at least 17 years old, and was not doing very well, so we had to put her to sleep. She was such a good dog and we all loved her very much. She was a little turkey though, always trying to get out and wander around! I have very vivid childhood memories of chasing Molly around the neighborhood, or looking for her. She liked the Smart's dog, Stewy, so we always looked there first! I also remember that she would always sleep with me in bed, under the covers, way down at the bottom of the bed. It was fun when she had her puppies too. I loved her very much and it was hard to see her go today, but I know that she is happier and that makes me happy. Love ya Molly.

2 comments:

jessica said...

That's so sad. I guess it makes it a bit easier to deal with knowing that it was the right time. Hope you're doing well.

Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian said...

It was a sad day for us too.