Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Hayden!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Hayden!! We love you so much and couldn't imagine our lives without you! I told Hayden he could have anything he wanted for breakfast on the morning of his birthday, and he chose.... a frozen burrito. So, here he is enjoying his burrito! Silly kid!!

Hayden told me he hoped that he would get trick candles on his cake this year, so I followed through! It was pretty funny watching him try to blow them out! Daddy took him to Roaring Springs on his birthday, and they spent all day there!!! He had been dying to go there, so it was perfect for his birthday!!




The next day he had a bowling party with some of his friends. Here they are being typical goofballs!!!

1 comments:

jessica said...

I just caught up on your blog...you guys have had a ton of fun this summer! We need to get together again one of these days. I'll have to call you.