Thursday, October 15, 2009

If you are cool, you like to roller skate

At least that is what Hayden and I think. We took Hayden roller skating and he is a pro. Ok, a pro for a three year old. It was so fun, and he did really good. The place was dead so it was perfect for Hayden to perfect his skating skills without the risk of getting ran over by a thirteen year old girl looking at a cute boy instead of paying attention to where she is going. I know this because I was a skating master when I was thirteen.

These pictures are really bad, but I had to post them. He looks adorable. I taught him to put one foot in front of the other, so he literally said the entire time he was skating "One and then the other," over and over again. It worked. Is it really embarrassing for me to admit that I loved it too. No... roller skating is cool.

3 comments:

Tara H said...

Oh, I LOVE it!! Rollerskating is THE BEST. Great tradition to pass on. I loved Skateworld growing up, where did you take Hayden?

Burrups said...

You have got some super adorable kids!! Hope you don't mind I drop in and see what you are up to once in awhile.

Heather said...

Heck, rollerskating is BEYOND cool! I'd go every day if I could! No, really, I would! What a fun time for you guys.:)