Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Princess

McKall is now six weeks old and as sweet as can be. She has a very mellow temperament and is very alert looking at what is going on around her. She has gained a lot of weight, most of it her cute chunky little cheeks. She is sleeping well at night, which her mommy likes. She is going to be one tough cookie with her brother around. He hasn't done anything too awful to her (yet) but he still doesn't quite get that he needs to be gentle. Today I was in the other room and McKall suddenly started crying. I deciphered the cry as " Hayden has done something to me that I don't like." Sure enough when I walked into the room Hayden had his look of I know I have done something that I shouldn't (head down, eyes rolled up looking at me), and McKall had a sticker stuck to her forehead. Could have been worse. This is her looking so adorable in her blessing dress. I love the back of her little head. All that hair! She is getting a bald spot or should I say bald strip around her head, so I hope her hair stays! Babies always have the funniest hairlines. I love this sweet little girl.

5 comments:

The Whittier Family said...

Soo Cute!

jessica said...

I Love her dress! It's beatiful!

jessica said...

Oh...when are you getting DVR btw???

Heather said...

Oh So Precious! She's so cute! It's been forever since I saw your mom, but for some reason her little face reminds me of your mom am I imagining that?

Annie said...

She is so ADORABLE!!!!Love the pictures! :)