Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Time 2010


This year Hayden and  I were in the Treasure Valley Night Light Parade. We were part of a float for a new charter school we are trying to get in to. Hayden thought it was pretty cool that he got to be a part of it. We had fun, but we were freezing at the end.  
We had an early Christmas at Gary and Vanessa's, like we usually do. This is McKall who was really enjoying chocolate of some sort, obviously!



On Christmas Eve we made sugar cookies for Santa, and the kids both heard Santa's sleigh bells outside of the house! Hayden could would not fall asleep as he was a little bit excited! Hayden wrote a letter to Santa this year and asked him to bring each of us 100 presents. This is the kids in their new Christmas Eve jammies.


Opening presents on Christmas morning.... they were still calm.

I gave up trying to take pictures of them because they would not sit still with all of the new toys around. This is the quality of pictures the kids were giving me. New toys more important that mom trying to get pictures on Christmas morning? Just a few of our favorite gifts this year... Mike got me an Escali Pana kitchen food scale- yay! I made the most delicious rolls and I am excited to play with it! Hayden got criss cross crash from Santa, and McKall got a ton of baby doll stuff. Mike wanted a good one one this this year. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to fulfill his request, but he did end up getting his $8.00 stapler that he wanted so badly! Later that day we went to Grandma and Grandpa Barbour's. Amanda and Jeremy were here for Christmas.

For New Year's Eve we are off to spend it with some friends. This year went by very quickly! Here is to a great 2011!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I'm so relieved Mike got a nice stapler :) It sounds like something I would ask for!

crazy lady said...

Fun christmas activities! I'm with McKall and the chocolate celebration. I also know the value of a good scale, not to mention a reliable stapler.
Happy New Year!