Monday, October 18, 2010

Eating in Portland

Mike had to go to Portland for a business trip, so we all decided to go and have some fun! While visiting we had to go to "Voodoo Doughnuts!" It is a hole in the wall Doughnut shop that is amazing! The entire store is about 10x10 and there is always a line out of the door. We got the kids the signature voodoo doll doughnut. Mike got the maple bar with bacon on the top, and I was boring and just got a raspberry filled doughnut. I was being pressured to order and I couldn't make up my mind - so that is what I ended up with. It was so yummy!!
We also visited "Old Town Pizza." It is in a historic building which was built on top of underground tunnels. It is supposed to be haunted. Hayden says he saw a ghost!

2 comments:

Tara H said...

I just saw an article with best donut shops and this was one of them! That's so cool. Fun to see what you are up to, even if it's late. : ) Glad you are posting.

crazy lady said...

YUM! I'm salivating just looking at the photos!
Fun!