Monday, June 28, 2010

One thing Hayden and McKall are good at is being Silly and Crazy! McKall is finally old enough that they can play together, and in turn antagonize each other... all day long. Most of my days are spent resolving stolen toy dramas, but I love it. They love to chase each other around the kitchen table in circles and circles. They giggle and laugh together and really love each other. Mckall is a little dare devil. I will walk out of the room and not a minute later she is climbing on the kitchen table or moving a chair into the kitchen so she can get on to the counter. She is old enough to go to nursery and she loves playing with the other kids. She is starting to talk, and our favorite word she says is "hotdog." She loves being outside. She has a head of adorable ringlets, and I hope they stay! She loves to dance and spin in circles and do what ever Hayden is doing. She loves her blankies and to snuggle. The funniest thing she is doing now is she stands at the top of the stairs and yells at the top of her lungs "daddy" and "Hay" (for Hayden). We found out she is allergic to dairy, so she has been drinking soy milk.
Hayden finished preschool for the year and still asks in the morning if he has school. He loved it! He impresses me everyday with his memory of little details. He loves to read books and figure out "mysteries." He likes to find problems he can solve for me. Hayden asks a million questions everyday and knows so much. Sometimes he will say things and I will ask him how he knows that and he says "I just know words mom." He likes to sing and at church he loves to find the hymns we are singing. He loves to snuggle with me and pull my hair...still. He has been doing this since he was really little. He really wants to be four. He is so excited for his upcoming birthday. He loves playing with his friends and loves going to Chuck E. Cheese and Rafikki.
To both of you... I love you more than anything in the world. I can't imagine my life without you!

0 comments: