Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July!

We have had a tradition of going to Idaho Falls for the 4th, but we haven't gone for a few years, so we decided we better go this year. We had so much fun being with friends and having a good time. Elizabeth of course came prepared with red, white, and blue nail polish, so I painted McKall's toenails. Can you say cuteness. I love little toes. We went to the greenbelt and fed the ducks, and looked at the river. Hayden was in Heaven.

And of course we watched the fireworks and did some of our own. Both Hayden and McKall really liked the fireworks.

6 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

How fun, I don't think that I was ever talented enough to paint my girls toes as babies!! I would have gotten it everywhere!! :)

jessica said...

I love the toe nails...I wish I would have thought of that! I love the pictures of McKall! I really can't believe how big she is already.

Kerr Family said...

I love your main picture it is adorable! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting.

Annie said...

YEA MARIA!!! Great blogging! :)
I love McKall's toe nails. I loved painting my baby girls toe nails!
I also love the picture of Hayden and McKall - the big one at the top- it is ADORABLE!! :)

Marilyn said...

Marilyn Anderson here. Mike knows me as Shelly's mom and I believe I fed him a few times during his high school days. All I can say is that I love reading your blog and keeping up with your darling family. I hope that the next time you are in IF you will stop by and let us see your cute kids in person!

julie said...

Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big! They are so darling!! I love the cute toes!!