Sunday, June 07, 2009

Crazy Daddy

One night I was gone, so Mike put Hayden and McKall to bed. When I got McKall up the next morning she had a pair of Hayden's old jammies on. I am not quite sure how in the world she ended up in them, because Mike had to dig through a bunch of Hayden's old clothes to find them. If he would have just looked in her dresser she had a bunch of jammies of her own. Beats me? I didn't ask :)
I did think it was pretty cute though, because I had a picture of Hayden in his crib with the jammies on. So I took one of McKall in the same pose!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Daddies are like that, aren't they . . . :)

crazy lady said...

I think Hayden looks perfectly comfortable in the jammies and Miss M is being polite to save daddy's feeling but thinking "This is NOT my style!". Cute pics though.